Thank you, Witsandnuts, and you do know that I do find your blog brilliant in design and content as well.
***This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog’s content or design is, in the giver’s opinion is brilliant.
When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real.
Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!
Here's 10 random honest things about me.
- My hair has been "really" short for the past 10 years. I am thinking of growing it long. We'll see how long my patience will last.
- I don't like gourmet coffee or tea. If I drink coffee or tea, I'll have it black, but occasionally I'll add milk and sugar.
- I love walking in the rain or snow. I find it relaxing.
- I wear sneakers on my way to work, then change to my working shoes in the office. It makes my commute easier.
- I drink cocoa before I go to bed. It's a tradition.
- I haven't been to the movie theatre for almost a year, as I do like watching DVDs at home where I can truly relax. But I think I'll go watch Harry Potter on the big screen this year.
- I love purple and pink.
- Since I came back from Hawaii, my sleeping pattern has been screwed.
- I eat ice cream even in the midst of winter. There's a store near me that offers free ice cream whenever it rains or snows.
- I dread my next bone marrow biopsy.
The seven random victims of this award are:
- knittering - I love the drawings and crafty ideas on this blog. This blog makes me say, "I wish I was crafty."
- Because It's Human Nature to Communicate - This blog is filled with family stories and LOVE.
- mordsith - I actually thought she's a Sith Lord, but she's more of a Jedi. The force is strong on this blog.
- kumareng grace - I feel lucky to have a cyber kumare. I enjoy her travel postcards so much.
- Embracing Everyday - I am new to reading this blog. This blog has given the value of love and hugging to a higher level.
- Kero's Celebration - The owner of this blog is family, and family means a lot to me.
- Journal of Kuyanin - I am new to this blog, but his blog has excellent design and content. Not to mention that the cold December wind blew him and landed on my blog.