I blog because...
- I love to write and writing keeps me sane. I may not be a good writer but I love having a medium to express my thoughts and ideas. My paragraphs may not be perfectly composed at all times, but they do contain my absolute honesty and they embody what I feel.
- I make connections and keep my connections. I meet people through my blogs and I am updated with my current friends' whereabouts. Also, through blogging, I met wonderful bloggers whom now I consider friends.
- It's a journal of my thoughts and my life's ups and downs. (I still keep a real journal on the side though.)
- I love to share my interests - be it for photography, travel, food and more.
- It helps with the bills. Becoming a first-time homeowner last year challenged my budgeting skills. Through blogging, I found ways to make a side income. If I'm not blogging to pay bills, I'm blogging to pay for my future trips.
- It keeps me motivated to be active. Whenever I'm out and doing things, I feel happy that I have something to blog about. My blog keeps me in check to accomplish what I've set out to do.