Work's busier than usual due to a big meeting this week; I think I'll be able to breathe once it's over. Also, house and garden work is keeping me busy during the weekends. Whatever time left, I try to spend on "me" time. Basically, blogging has taken the backseat. So today, I think an update in bullets will suffice.
- My computer is still at the geek squad hospital for repair. Blogging has been a chore especially that most of my recent photos are saved in that computer. At home, my iPad is keeping me company but I find it hard to type or post on it.
- Kepi and I went to see Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides on Saturday evening. I absolutely enjoyed the movie and I found it to be very entertaining. I'm neither a film critic nor want to be one, these days, I mainly watch movies to relax and getaway from stress.
- On Sunday, I planted my Ampalaya (Bitter Melon) seedlings in pots. I am hoping they'll grow well and that I'll be having Ampalaya with eggs soon. My vegetable garden seems to be doing well. This year, I planted Tomatoes, Sweet Peas, Green Beans, Eggplants, and Bell Peppers.
- I am looking forward to spending this coming long weekend holiday at Williamsburg. It will be nice to explore Jamestown this time and it's a good time to get away from work.
- I'm all set for my two-week vacation to Scandinavia this June. It's just a matter of packing now and getting to the airport on-time. Six countries in two weeks. I am excited.