- On Saturday, I had to drop off my computer for repair, so blogging will be difficult the next two weeks. Since my photos are saved in that computer, there won't be lots of photo posting for the time being.
- I really enjoyed going to the foot spa this weekend.
- I planted green beans and sweet peas on my backyard garden. It's always exciting waiting for the vegetables to grow and bear fruits. I'm hoping the harvest will be good.
- PW helped me ant proof the house. Thank you.
- Rearranging the furniture in the living room was refreshing.
- Shopping on Saturday evening was relaxing, not to mention I got most of them from the sale rack.
- The rain was a welcome relief. I hope it rains more tonight. I love sleeping while it rains.
- I baked banana muffins for the third time, with my tweaks included, and I love the results.
- My mind feels off tonight so please excuse my ramblings.
- Loneliness is slowly creeping into my Sunday evening.
- I think it's time to watch a funny movie.
Sunday, May 15, 2011
Sunday Evening Thoughts
I'm not a fan of Sunday evenings. I think the number one reason is that - I don't like the idea of going to work tomorrow. So here I am using blogging as a way to de-stress and organize my brain for the work week:
Tags: kayni thinks