My first plan was to dine at five restaurants, but the possibility of that is now bleak. It's been tough getting reservations to the other places that we've planned to visit. For now, I only have two restaurants confirmed, and the other restaurants have odd open times for our schedules. As suspected, we might end up just trying two places this restaurant week. We'll see...maybe a better schedule will come up.
Here's a short profile of Ceiba:
- Ceiba: Located at 14th & G Streets NW in the historic Colorado Building, is the latest creation of the team that brought DC Coast & TenPenh (these two are also participating in the DC restaurant week). The cuisine is contemporary Latin-American featuring Brazilian, Cuban, Jamaican & Mexican influences.
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Cuisine: Latin American, Contemporary American
- Neighborhood: Downtown
- Cross Street: G Street
- Executive Chef: Jeff Tunks
- Dress Code: Business Casual