I was tag by Mordsith, so here we go.
1. Have you ever been on TV? Yes, during an impromptu competition in high school.
2. Have you ever sung in public? Yes, several times. I used to conduct and lead the singing of "Bayang Magiliw" in elementary.
3. Have you ever dyed your hair blond? No and never.
4. Have you ever eaten frog legs? Yes. I tasted fried ones at a Chinese restaurant. I didn't like it.
5. Have you ever received a present that you really hated? I think hate is too strong of a word. I've got presents that I didn't need, so I gave them away. But, I appreciate all presents given.
6. Have you ever walked into a lamp post? Yes. I was talking and walking with some friends and just suddenly hit a lamp post. I think it was planned.
7. Have you ever cooked a meal by yourself for more than 15 people? Yes, I cooked for more than 15 people for a friend's birthday.
8. Have you ever fallen or stumbled in front of others? Yes and a lot of times. One incident was when I was still working in Alaska, I was walking towards the office building and fell/slid through the icy pavement. There were men smoking outside, and they were very nice not to laugh at me. Instead, they pulled me up and asked if I was okay. I thanked them with a red face.
9. Have you ever done volunteer work? Yes, I have scrubbed walls in Honolulu, cleaned up garbage in Dutch Harbor, and delivered flowers at a hospice in Trenton.
I am tagging Toni & the V, Artemis, and Josiet.