My 2009 Wishes
I was tagged by Mumsified with a meme that requires 4 things:
~List down what I want for my birthday
~The list should be 10 numbers
~Post the image of this award in your posting
~Give it to 10 friends of yours.
I celebrated my birthday at the beginning of this year, but that doesn't stop me from making more birthday wishes. Probably, it's best to just call this my 2009 wishes. Please don't expect world peace or to end world hunger here.
- My parents to have a long, healthy and happy life. They're retiring soon.
- My platelets to become normal again, 140 would be awesome.
- Travel to nearby states or visit at least one country this year. Road trips this spring and summer would be great.
- Celebrate Christmas and New Year with both my sister and brother.
- A new camera - my three-year old camera got chipped during my recent trip to Hawaii. Now it's hard to click the settings.
- A new computer - whether it's a PC or a Mac (still deciding). I have a gut feeling my four-year old computer will go soon. I hope not because I love my MacBook.
- A pay increase would be nice.
- Keep my blogging momentum going.
- Improve my savings. Shame on me for neglecting this.
- Drive less and more walking or biking.