- I am currently on an apartment hunt. My lease won't expire until December, but I just want an early look at what other apartments are like. This task won't be easy during the fall and winter months, so it's best to do it now.
- I need to pick up some seeds for my balcony garden which means potted plants. I would like to keep my balcony green this spring and summer. I am thinking of planting a mixture of herbs, vegetables, and flowers.
- I have to pick up another bookcase for my other books.
- I need to organize my home office. I've simply been throwing stuff around and now I can't find some of my tax documents.
- I am in need of comfort food, so I need to look at my recipe collection. Hmmm...what to cook, what to cook? I'm still thinking.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Weekend To Do List
I am ready for the weekend. This week felt longer than it should, and that I am simply uninspired and bored. I have a few things that I really need to do, so I need to get my act together.
Labels: kayni thinks