- For Halloween, I was at "Hershey's at the Dark". I did a wee bit of shopping and of course, ate sweets at Hershey's Chocolate World. For the first time, I ate a chocolate covered double chocolate cake with Hershey's signature hot cocoa. I was in heaven and was on a sugar high for a few hours =).
- I was summoned for jury duty on the 2nd of this month. I made it all the way to the court room for a civil case but didn't make the final eight...lol. I enjoyed the experience, but I was a bit nervous about being chosen for a murder case.
- I have started wrapping Christmas presents, and I am almost done with my shopping list. I'm not spending too much on presents this year but just simple gifts for family and friends.
- I saw "A Christmas Carol" in 3D and it was absolutely amazing. I want to see it again.
- My car just got the 30,000 mileage manufacturer's maintenance requirement. Big bill, but I am glad my car's still in great shape.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Stuff I Didn't Post (In Bullets)
Labels: kayni thinks