I Need A "Meiji" Break!
This week is turning out to be
- Traffic was horrible this morning. I-270 was packed and slow.
- Metro was running so slow; I don't know why.
- It's been raining since I woke up and the weatherman said it will rain until tonight.
- My monthly freakin' visitor is so unfriendly. She's not welcome anymore!
- I have a big meeting next week, and I'm doing majority of the preparation.
- I am not looking forward to dealing with my KSP coworker. Drama alert all over this one.
So pardon me while I savor a bar of milk chocolate before I eat my lunch. This is why I love being a grown-up, I can eat dessert before a meal. If this week is trying for you as well, take a load off and join me for a sweet break. I'd be glad to have some company.