My mind is just "some place" and although I've been wanting to update this blog, I still have tons of photos to share from my last trip, the desire is not there. Perhaps because I have so much in my mind regarding my coming treatment. For the time being, I'll post my thoughts in bullets:
- My acid reflux seems to be improving, as I am getting better in channeling my stress. Although I'm still a bit anxious about my coming treatment. Read this post in case you dont' know. I'll be seeing my hematologist this coming Monday.
- Positive thinking is still an everyday practice yet sometimes I can't help it when my mind goes astray to "what ifs."
- Six more days and Mom is here. Kepi and I have been preparing the guest room for her. I am so excited.
- This weekend, we'll be moving in some furniture. Fun stuff!
- Cleaned my closet last night and put away the summer clothes. Sweaters, knee-high socks and coats are in!
- I smell Apple picking season.
- Grad school is going well. I just need to catch up on some of my readings.
- I badly miss coffee. Coffee is a no, no if you have acid reflux.