It's a busy season for me and barely have the time to blog or even visit blogs. Although I've noticed as well that some of the blogs I regularly visit are on some sort of hiatus. It must be the season of "no blogging." Sometimes, I feel that I am losing my interest in blogging. Anyway, I hope this feeling is temporary, and I'll soon get back on my blogging rhythm.
Well, what's going on, on my side of the woods:
- We got back from Vegas last week. I'll post some pics soon as I haven't had time to sort our photos yet. We had a great time and it was wonderful to see my dad.
- On the same week we came back from vacation, I got sick and now nursing an annoying sinus infection.
- The result of my recent blood work didn't make me happy. My platelets are down to 34. I was at 37 last month. I keep wondering how long I can take this roller coaster ride with this aplastic anemia.
- I'm working on a book review for my Immigration Class and a short paper for my American Literature Class.
- I just spent two hours at the dentist's chair to have my teeth fixed. It felt like torture.