It's been a tough month for me especially when I found out my siblings are not possible bone marrow donors. Once again, I was thrown into a feeling of isolation and depression, but I have to keep moving and to keep living. As of now, I have medication keeping me stable. The future is yet to be determined, but I'm not going to sit and wait. I will try my hardest to live life as best as I can now.
As far as living is concerned:
- Kepi, Mom and I attended our first AA and MDS Conference. It was nice to meet people who are facing the challenges of having bone marrow failure diseases like me. I made new friends and even met Andrya, whose blog I've followed throughout her treatment and recovery. I look forward to staying-in-touch with all these new found friends.
- We made it to the Cherry Blossoms Festival and managed to see the blooms in DC as well as in beautiful Bethesda. I will be posting photos soon.
- Our trip to Iceland is slowly coming together. I can't wait for May.
- I've been feeling sleep deprived lately. I think that there's just too much going on - work and school.
- I made my sixth sale at my Etsy Shop. I guess I need to work harder on promoting my shop.
- We booked our trip for December. I hope my school schedule won't complicate it.
- Tonight, we're going to see Shen Yun. We saw this show last year, and it was impressive. I am so excited. Photography is not allowed during the performance, so I borrowed some photos available online.