What can I say, 2013 was a difficult year. Yes, I used "was" because I am so ready to leave this year behind. It seems auspicious that my treatment begins on January 1st signaling that 2014 would be a year of hope and healing. I pray that 2014 will be a kinder, more generous and fulfilling year.
I don't specifically hate this year, but it is a year that I cried the most and spent a lot of time in hospitals. However, I will try to find the good things about it because the good things "always" outweigh the bad.
- I got married - May 3rd
- I came to know the courageous part of me
- Got closer to God, family and friends
- Sold my first home at Vision
- Paid off my credit cards
- Bought a new home with my husband
- Felt the support of family and friends
- Found the support of coworkers and my firm
- Met a kind, understanding transplant doctor
- Took several road trips - Niagara Falls Canada, New York, New Jersey, VA Beach etc.
Thank you 2013 for all the blessings you have brought and the lessons you have taught.
Wishing everyone a blessed 2014! Thank you so much for the love and support.