While I think of change, here's a quick list of what's going on, on my side of the woods:
- Our house search is over, we found a house we love in Montgomery County. The house is just 20 minutes drive to the Metro, so it will cut my commute in half. The house inspection and appraisal are done, so all we're waiting for right now is the settlement date. Kepi and I are very excited and feel blessed.
- Moving is an emotional process and a stressful chore. We have started packing the things we don't use on a regular basis. The living room feels big, the bookcases are empty and all the winter clothes are now in boxes. I will miss Pinky but moving on is part of life.
- I finally got a potted Calamansi (Calamondin) and this one comes bearing blooms and fruits. I am elated and I keep checking if they're big enough for the picking. I look forward to having real Calamansi added to my "sawsawan" or dipping sauce.
- This week, we have relatives from Guam visiting...so excited.
- I hate to mention this but on June 25th, I'm going for another bone marrow biopsy. As always, my nerves are kicking in this early. Please send me positive thoughts.