Exhausted of being sick. Shingles is now enjoying its fifth week. I bet his having the time of his life making my life miserable. I keep thinking he came with a planner and an agenda too.
I feel like taking a nap right now. This is Dizzy in a good mood.
Last week, I had an appointment with my transplant doctor, and she said that it will take some time to recover. At times, I wish Shingles would take the form of a mean person so that I could punch it on the face and knock it to the ground real good.
Yup, I am getting really impatient.
In the mean(est) of times, I will:
- continue to push myself and show up at work
- drag myself to the last three weeks of grad school (almost there)
- graduate on May 15
- enjoy this year's blooming of tulips and cherry blossoms
- look forward to spending time with my cousin, Andrea, and one of my best friends, Weng
- keep on planning for our Ireland trip (finally, my doctor cleared me for travel)
- continue to be grateful for everything - that is no matter what the day brings
Here's a face that never fails to make me smile. Daisy when she's ready for a walk.
How about you? What makes you smile? What keeps you fighting? I do hope that today, you find that love, that comfort, that face that makes you smile.