|Taken - January 2015.|
I thought Mr. Winter had forgotten the good ol' State of Maryland. For some time now, our weather has been more spring-like than winter. It was sort of a dull Christmas season because it was devoid of any sort or form of white dusting. Then lo and behold, there's been a lot of chatter about a winter weather advisory for this coming Friday! We're talking about a blizzard watch!
I'm not sure if I should get excited or worried because I commute to work and a snow storm means slippery roads and train delays. I'm still hoping our office will decide to close and I'd get my first snow day of the year. Yipeee!
Well, let's leave the topic of weather for the time being.
This week, I've been given a blog award by Saturday Thoughts; it's been ages since I received one. Thank you so much for the award.
7 Random Facts About Me
- Since my transplant and I lost all my hair due to chemo, I have no patience in letting my hair grow. I've been keeping my hair really short since then.
- I work in an industry that has nothing to do with what I studied in college. Can anyone guess what I do? (I studied History in undergrad by the way.)
- I still prefer snail mail to e-mail.
- I love it when it rains. It brings me a feeling of relief.
- I am starting a new blog dedicated solely for travel and photos - kayni: travel cafe. I hope I can keep it up. This blog, kayni's corner cafe, will remain as my personal blog.
- If asked what I'd love to do full-time - travel.
- I love to travel but I hate flying.
NOTE: I am supposed to nominate a number of blogs for this award, but I'd suggest that anyone who'd love to do this post are welcome to do so. Just do let me know so that I can come read your post.
Display the award in your blog.
Thank the person who nominated you.
Share 7 random facts about yourself.